Welcome to IDcomet, a network of business-to-business websites that works to assist our network affiliates and help them enhance user experience and personalize outreach by identifying visitors to their sites.
Individually identifying business information or anonymized aggregate information may be provided to IDCN affiliate business organizations who provide products and services which visitors may be interested in purchasing or obtaining.
Our Privacy Pledge
EU GDPR and IDcomet
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a law designed to enhance data protection for EU residents and provide a consolidated framework to guide business usage of personal data across the EU, replacing the patchwork of existing regulations and frameworks.
IDcomet and the IDCN are committed to complying with the GDPR by implementing clearly understandable policies and tools to address the following areas:
- Data Collection and Purpose Limitation
- Data Breach Readiness and Response
- Data Quality
- Individual Rights & Remedies
Though your web browser may not permit you to block the use of certain technologies that we use uses, you do have the option of viewing or purging your personal information from the IDCN. You can find controls to manage or review your IDCN information at Privacy Controls.
Information Collection and Use
The following information is collected by IDCN and shared with our network affiliates:
- Business Information: The IDCN’s main goal is to link your business interests with those organizations supporting those interests. In the spirit of that goal, our aim is to provide only that pertinent business information to only those businesses that you are already engaging with.
- Targeted interests: When you visit a website that’s part of the IDCN, your business information is only shared if you’ve previously interacted with a related business that is part of the IDCN. In this way, we’re making sure that you’re only connected with those businesses who you have relationships with, and your information is not shared with those you don’t.
- Site engagements: Direct interactions/communications with an IDCN client through their site or web forms are combined with others from your business to create a profile for the client of what your business is interested in and how your business is of interest.
IDcomet does not:
- track your behavior on the web outside of the IDCN
- disclose to clients any behavior on the web beyond the scope of their own website(s)
- track or disclose any sensitive personally identifiable information, such as financial, health, political, religious, or sexual orientation information
How We Use This Information
We strive to help users by linking them with those website that offer products and services that could be of interest to your business.
How We Share This Information
We do not share individual user behavior from the IDCN with third parties without prior disclosure.
Data Processing and Transfers
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a contact form or you can contact us at:IDcomet
PO Box 8649
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677